By Ivanka Stamova, Gani Stamov
Using the idea of impulsive differential equations, this ebook makes a speciality of mathematical types which mirror present study in biology, inhabitants dynamics, neural networks and economics. The authors give you the simple history from the basic idea and provides a scientific exposition of modern effects on the topic of the qualitative research of impulsive mathematical types. along with six chapters, the booklet offers many acceptable recommendations, making them to be had in one resource simply obtainable to researchers drawn to mathematical types and their purposes. Serving as a worthy reference, this article is addressed to a large viewers of execs, together with mathematicians, utilized researchers and practitioners.
Read or Download Applied Impulsive Mathematical Models PDF
Similar system theory books
Perceiving a necessity for a scientific and unified realizing of adaptive regulate conception, electric engineer Tao provides and analyzes universal layout techniques with the purpose of protecting the basics and cutting-edge of the sector. Chapters conceal platforms conception, adaptive parameter estimation, adaptive country suggestions regulate, continuous-time version reference adaptive keep an eye on, discrete-time version reference adaptive keep an eye on, oblique adaptive keep an eye on, multivariable adaptive regulate, and adaptive keep an eye on of platforms with nonlinearities.
This quantity is an variation of the papers chosen from the thirteenth foreign convention on complex Robotics, ICAR 2007, held in Jeju, Korea, August 22-25, 2007, with the subject: doable Robotics carrier to Human. it's meant to carry readers the newest technical growth in robotics, specifically, towards the development of robot carrier to human.
This ebook bargains readers a radical and rigorous advent to nonlinear version predictive keep watch over (NMPC) for discrete-time and sampled-data platforms. NMPC schemes with and with out stabilizing terminal constraints are precise, and intuitive examples illustrate the functionality of other NMPC versions.
A entire dialogue of computerized transit This booklet analyzes the profitable implementations of computerized transit in quite a few countries, similar to Paris, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur, and investigates the plain loss of automatic transit purposes within the city setting within the usa.
- Dynamical Systems and Evolution Equations: Theory and Applications
- Dynamical systems and applications
- Methods in Equivariant Bifurcations and Dynamical Systems
- Self-Organized Biological Dynamics and Nonlinear Control: Toward Understanding Complexity, Chaos and Emergent Function in Living Systems
Extra resources for Applied Impulsive Mathematical Models
1 j We shall prove that the set of sequences ftk g is uniformly almost periodic. Let " " > 0 and p be an -almost period of the sequence f˛k g. 5 it follows that the set of sequences ftk g is uniformly almost periodic. We shall use the following properties of uniformly almost periodic sequences. 2 (). Let the set of sequences ftk g; tk D tkCj tk ; k; j D ˙1; ˙2; : : :, be uniformly almost periodic. 3 (). Let the set of sequences ftk g; tk D tkCj ˙1; ˙2; : : :, be uniformly almost periodic.
1. t/ are almost periodic. 2. 3 are met. 10). Proof. 1. 1. The results in this section show that by means of appropriate impulsive perturbations we can control the almost periodic dynamics of these equations. 2 An Impulsive Model of Hematopoiesis In this section the existence and asymptotic stability of a positive almost periodic solution for a nonlinear impulsive delay model of hematopoiesis is investigated. 11) where ˛ > 0; ˇ > 0; ! > 0, n 2 N, has been proposed by Mackey and Glass  as an appropriate model of hematopoiesis, which describes the process of production of all types of blood cells generated by a remarkable self-regulated system that is responsive to the demands put upon it.
There has been a gradual expansion both in the class of objects studied and in the mathematical problems investigated by means of the method. Gurgulla and Perestyuk were the first to apply the Lyapunov direct method for impulsive systems. In the work  they used classical (continuous) Lyapunov functions. 4 Piecewise Continuous Lyapunov Functions and Lyapunov Functionals 31 impulsive systems restricts the possibilities of Lyapunov’s second method. The fact that the solutions of impulsive systems are piecewise continuous functions requires the introduction of an analogue of the classical Lyapunov functions which have discontinuities of the first kind .